Who We Are
We help you GET CLEAN at work and at home
Jeremiah and Dan Cox started ServiceMaster 1st Response in Las Vegas in
January 2003. Having established a successful ServiceMaster operation
in Bullhead City, Arizona, almost 20 years earlier, they were ready to
open a new franchise. We are currently the largest ServiceMaster franchise
in the state of Nevada and rank 14th out of over 700 franchises.
We worked along the Gulf Coast during the devastating hurricanes of 2004,
2005 and 2008 and are confident they we are ready to handle any challenge,
large or small.
Our company provides the following services:
- 24 hr emergency service
- Water damage mitigation
- Structural drying, mold remediation
- Fire damage restoration
- Emergency pre-cleaning
- Pack-out services
- Contents cleaning and storage
- Sewage removal and clean-up
- Vandalism clean-up
- Trauma / biohazard clean-up
- Emergency board up services
- Smoke odor removal
- Laundry dry cleaning restoration
- Climate control
ServiceMaster 1st Response is proud to be affiliated with the following
groups in our local community.
ServiceMaster – More than 50 years of growth and service
ServiceMaster has come a long way since its start as a moth-proofing company
founded in 1929 by Marion E. Wade, a former minor league baseball player.
When it was incorporated in 1947, ServiceMaster employed only half a dozen
employees and earned a yearly revenue of $125,000. Today, that fledgling
corporation is the leader of the service industry, employing more than
50,000 people, managing over 190,000 others, earning over $7.8 billion
annually, and licensing over 5,400 independently owned and operated service
What hasn’t changed over the years is the company’s credo.
Wade had a strong personal faith and a desire to honor God in all he did.
Translating this into the marketplace, he viewed each individual employee
and customer as being made in God’s image—worthy of dignity
and respect. His successors, Ken Hansen and Ken Wessner, also shared his
These three leaders shaped what became our company objectives:
Honor God in All We Do
Help People Develop
Excel with Customers
Quality Restoration Vendors
Established in 1991, the ServiceMaster QRV Network has been a solution
for insurance industry professionals in identifying franchisees committed
to providing superior, consistent disaster mitigation services. ServiceMaster
1st Response ranks in the top 5% of QRV franchises throughout the world.
To earn and maintain QRV certification, our business must:
- Demonstrate the ability to competently deliver every aspect of the ServiceMaster
Corporate service guarantees including accessibility, response time, communications
capabilities, quality results, and conscientious safety controls.
- Employ the utmost integrity in estimating and billing practices.
- Complete, and commit to continue, employee training programs that keep
ServiceMaster Clean® on the cutting edge of effective restoration
techniques, products, and technology.
- Use the proven ServiceMaster equipment, processes, and products.
- Perform all services in compliance with ServiceMaster specifications.
- Meet or exceed the ServiceMaster requirements for General Liability Insurance
and Worker’s Compensation Insurance.
- Resolve customer service issues swiftly and professionally. Guaranteed.
- Commit to the ServiceMaster principles of environmental stewardship.
ServiceMaster Corporate closely monitors all members of the QRV network
to ensure complete adherence to its requirements.